1. If you could travel anywhere at all, where would you go for a vacation and why?
If I could get there without burning fossil fuels (rockets are so blimmin' wasteful) - say via teleportation, or flying there like Superman - then maybe the moon. For the solitude. The views. The chance to contemplate our insignificance. And to claim it as my own, a free state built on ethics.
2. Giant monsters or viral outbreaks?
Viral outbreaks. I loves me some zombies. I find it easier to believe that outbreaks of that kind would occur than giant monsters. Nasty military germ warfare viruses always escape into the wild. Something that's too small to see is too small to fight.
3. Your neighbor is being unruly. What kind of fence do you build?
Some kind of living hedge. Tall, good for wildlife, but with prickly bits to stop the neighbour sticking their head through and ruining my peace.
4. What book or movie is your "guilty pleasure" that people wouldn't believe you like?
People who know me wouldn't be surprised by anything. But let's go with An Officer And A Gentleman.
5. Do a google search for Ink Blots, post the 3rd picture in the second row and describe what you see.